Vue Telemetry extension v1.4.1 release
- fixes issues with login to phpMyAdmin, Cloudflare, Mailchimp etc
Website improvements and fixes
- hide "Install extension" button if extension already installed
- fix the ENOMEM error on lookup input
Vue Telemetry extension v1.4.0 release
- URL's ignore list (localhost, IP's)
- fix SourceMap warning
- fix the ENOMEM error
window.$vueTelemetryExtensionfor extension installation detection
Vue Telemetry Analyzer v0.7.6 release
- use Puppeteer
- update Puppeteer configuration to fix the ENOMEM error
- add vee-validate support
New Detectors 🤖
Vue Telemetry analyzer is open source, allowing anyone to add new detectors for Vue frameworks, plugins, Nuxt modules and UI librairies.
We received 3 pull requests, adding support for:
- Vue Tailwind (PR #17 by @alfonsobries) 👉 Explore websites using Vue Tailwind
- @braid/vue-formulate (PR #19 by @justin-schroeder) 👉 Explore websites using @braid/vue-formulate
- Inertia.js (PR #20 by @KABBOUCHI) 👉 Explore websites using Inertia.js
Thank you to these awesome contributors! We are looking forward seing more detectors from the Vue community 💚
VueTelemetry.com is live ✨
Afer multiple weeks of private beta to gather feedback, we are excited to officialy release Vue Telemetry.
Vue Telemetry is a website and a browser extension revealing the Vue plugins and technology stack powering any website.
At NuxtJS, we are Vue developers and curious about what Vue plugins or Nuxt modules are used when looking at a website, this is why we created Vue Telemetry, a tool inspired by the Vue Devtools and Wappalyzer for the Vue commmunity.
Vue Telemetry provides Vue developers a tool to explore Vue.js ecosystem for inspiration, research or analysis.
The website and extension are free to use, we do not track you and fully respect your privacy (we are developers too so we know how bad tracking is).
Vue Telemetry extension v1.2 release
The extension now analyze locally, making it as fast as Vue Devtools to detect Vue and its ecosystem ⚡️
Vue Telemetry extension 1.1.2 release
Handle fonts and remove basic auth.
Private Beta release
Vue Telemetry website opens private access to beta testers from Vue.js community.
Change buefy icon